• Hours & Info

    (562) 495-0554
    M-F: 8:00am - 6:00 p.m.
    Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
  • Social

  • Past Blog Posts

Taking too long to get the work permit?

The American Immigration Council, along with several co-counsel, has filed a class action lawsuit challenging USCIS’s failure to timely adjudicate applications for employment authorization documents (EADs) and to issue interim employment authorization.

2 Responses

  1. Atty. Lerner may I please know how long it would possibly take me, an applicant for the newly released guidelines for Beneficiaries of the FWVP( Filveterans Wotld Wsr II Visa Parole), to get a Work Permit upon my arrival in the U.S.? We beneficiaries are allowed a work permit.Thank you.

    Lilli Melrose P. Camara


    • I need considerably more information in order to let you know what can or cannot be done. In order to receive a detailed consultation, you can call 562-495-0554 or you can book the appointment at the following website:


      There are several different types of other consultations you can receive. Once you book the appointment, you will soon be receiving a detailed and expert analysis of your situation and what I can do to help you. Should you decide to retain my firm, the cost of the consultation will be deducted from the attorney fees.

      I am looking forward to helping you in the future and giving you the detailed consultation.


      Brian D. Lerner
      Attorney at Law
      Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: