• Hours & Info

    (562) 495-0554
    M-F: 8:00am - 6:00 p.m.
    Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
  • Social

  • Past Blog Posts

18 Responses

  1. Free Initial Consultation

    I need considerably more information in order to let you know what can or cannot be done in this matter. In order to receive a detailed consultation, you can call (562) 495-0554 or you can book the appointment at the following website:


    Once made, I will call you if it is a telephonic appointment, or I will see you in the office. I’m looking forward to helping you in the future and giving you the detailed consultation.


  2. I have a friend from Austria who let his work visa lapse several years ago (had an investment visa)….he is now 70 and still in the u.s. how can he get an H2B Quick Work Visa? 803-543-1244


  3. Please call my office at 562-495-0554 for a consultation.


  4. Hello:

    You can call my office at 562-495-0554 for a free initial consultation.


    Brian D. Lerner
    Attorney at Law


  5. Dear Attorney Lerner,pls how may i apply for h-2b visa and 212(d)?i lived im atlanta 1982-2010.Removed to nigeria aug 03 2010.Charged overstay and 2 felonies serious injuries, from car accidents,because of black outs.Licensed insurance agent in ga 1992-2009.Have a son a us citizen, age 29,lives in Ga,but not a minor.I am partiakjly disabled, from car accident in ga,after i blackout.i walk with a walker and need minor back surgery.Experience in sales.Any options?Thanks


  6. Hello, I’m trying to help a friend that is trying to apply either for a h2b or h21, my employer wants to hire her, what can she do or what can my employer do to start the visa. She is living currently in El Salvador. She hasnt got her degree yet, but in 6 months she will. Thanks


  7. I would be happy to help you with your immigration situation. However, I need you to schedule a specific date and time for a free 10 minute consultation. You need to goto the web at


    Afterwards, select the type of consultation you want and give the necessary information. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter


  8. Good morning Atty.Brian,
    The parents of my mother are here since 1986.Her father and her us citizen sister petition her.one sister is a us citizen,one sister is an immigrant,one brother is a us citizen and a immigrant and most of my relatives in my mother side are all in hawaii and my uncle the older brother of my father is a retired us navy is here since 1970’s.Atty.Brian do i have a chance or it is possible for me to apply for a adjustment of status/resident visa or green card?how long it takes to file a adjustment of status?how long it takes to get the approval of the filing?

    Thank you very much,


  9. Hello:

    What other family do you have?


  10. Good evening Atty.Brian,
    Thank you very much for your reply.As i continue I’m already married and my mother filed a petition for me before.Here as follow.
    Priority date:July 11,2011
    Case Type:I-130 Petition for Allien Relative
    Preference Classification:201A3 in a Adult childhood of USC
    Receipt no. WAC 1190542578

    Is it possible for me to apply for a Green Card since I’m already
    here?What are the other ways/options to apply so that I can stay here longer?Thank you Atty.Brian and hope to hear from you again.
    GOD BLESS YOU and your Family.


  11. Dear Joey:

    Are you single or married? Did your mother ever petition you before?

    Family Petition
    A family petition must be prepared based upon the relationship of the petitioner and the beneficiary. These petitions do take some time in order for the visa number to become current. However, if you do not start the petition now, then the priority date will not be set and the wait will simply be longer. 
    Attorney Fees (Filing Fees and Costs not included)
    The total Attorney Fees will be $2,000.00.


  12. Good Evening Atty.Brian,
    I’m from the Philippines and presently working here in Florida and holder of H2b visa.Actually this is my 2nd time here in the US.My mother came here last May of 2010 as an immigrant.Can i possibly apply for a green card since my mother is an immigrant?Can she sponsor me?
    Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.



  13. H-2B/H3/J1 Training related Visas
There are several types of training related visas. Such visas include the H-3, H-2B and J-1. Once you would find the company willing to train you, we can prepare these entire visa petition, including the training plans. Normally, after these petitions are filed, they take about six months to obtain the decision from U.S. immigration.
Attorney Fees (Filing Fees and Costs not included)
The total Attorney Fees will be $2,500.00.


  14. how can we get a H2B permit and how much it gonna cost..oping for your immediate reply,thank you


  15. I only do U.S. Immigration Law


  16. You are great and also doing a great job.


  17. We are couple of Nigerian citizen, and we are working toward relocating to Canada, how can we do it?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: