This is the temporary religious visa. If you want to come to the United States to perform duties in a religious organization, this would be the visa that would be of most interest to you.

This visa does not need prior Immigration and Naturalization approval, and therefore, is a very quick visa to obtain. Later, you may be able to apply for the permanent residence religious visa to obtain the Green Card. This visa can be issued for up to three years.

Your spouse and unmarried children can come to the United States once your visa is approved. Additionally, you children can go to school in the United States without a problem.

Home » Immigration Updates » R-1 Religious Visas

R-1 Religious Visas