This visa is for people who want to enter the United States to get trained for any number of different fields of endeavor. You do not go to a school on this type of visa, but rather, you get trained on the job at a company offering a training program.

Educational training is combined with on the job training to give you a rewarding experience in the United States. This visa is usually valid for up to eighteen months.

Home » Immigration Updates » H-3 Training Visa

H-3 Training Visa